Sunday, October 3, 2010

Expressions

A single wise word bringing peace to the
listener
Is worth more than a thousand speeches
Full of empty words

A single verse full of meaning
Bringing peace to the listener
Is worth more than a thousand verses
Full of empty words

-Thousands from The Dhammapada




There are times when I find myself wondering off in the beauty of paragraphs
where words drift in my mind
and sentences appear to be a picture larger than life

Everyday,
it seems as though sparks of truth are revealed with each word that I read
Behind each paragraph, sentence or word
is a story
Each word is carefully thought out
Each word has a significance in a sentence

Apparently,
I have become a bit obsessed with words.
Yet the only way I get through the day
is by using
words


Yours Truly,
Liv


No comments: