Thursday, October 7, 2010

No Class

I loved the fact that I had no class this morning,
I just feel so bad that my poor professor is sick though.
She is a sweetheart.
Her monotone voice and flawless fashion sense,
Professor O' Brien,
May you get well soon.




I have been playing dress up all morning!
Later today, I will be attending Kappa Alpha Theta's
"ROCK OUR CASA"
The first philanthropic event of the school year
I just cannot wait to hear the amazing music being played by local bands
while at the same time,
knowing that I will be contributing to an amazing organization
: )

I've been quite interested in going Greek,
however,
the main sorority that I am interested in
IS
Kappa Alpha Theta
so I'll unfortunately have to wait until next year's rush

May you have a splendid day.

Yours Truly,
Liv

No comments: