Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This The First Day of My Life

i'm glad i didn't die before i met you.

Snow. How I would love to have snow. The icy cold wet snow. I wonder if I ate snow, would it feel the same as eating snow cones? I like soft snow. The kind that seems to stay soft in only certain areas of this world.
Most of the time, I don't know where I'm heading. I however, do not live day to day. I cannot stand an open agenda. My world consists of plans, which only leads to my ultimate downfall. I hate that I cannot go through my day without a specific plan. I hate that I constantly look to the future and look to the past, yet I never find myself living in the moment.
My negativity is bursting more each and every day. If I do not have a plan, I cannot go on. It is as simple as that. I have never lived without a plan, without a goal in mind. But it is definitely time that I start trying to. I have got to live life. I have to stop worrying about the future. I have to live in the moment.

And yet, here I go again, with plans to assemble, goals to make, a future to create.

Yours Truly,
Liv

No comments: