Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Wind

It is rather windy this morning. It has been gusty since last night. I definitely do no plan on riding my bike anywhere. Last night, I went out to eat alone again. This seems to have turned into a regular occurrence for me. I do not mind it, but it does indeed show me how lonely I am. I guess you could say that I am not lonely, that I am merely just an independent person. I do not know what to say. I am writing nonsense these days. I just got finished writing for a good twenty minutes about the house in which I lived during my childhood. That house scares me. It tingles every existing bone in my body. I never liked the feeling that I got when living in that house. However, it was where I spent my childhood and I will never forget anything about it, especially since my Aunt lives there now. 
I do not know if this is supposed to be a happy entry, or a sad entry, I am just writing. I guess that is how it should be all of the time. Just me, writing on and on about nothing. About the nothingness that wanders through my mind. 
My head hurts. Every time I turn to my left, my head hurts really bad. 
I wanted to go for a really long run this morning, but it is much too windy for that. It is also a bit dark right now, although it is almost nine. 
I have a list of the things that I need to do.
Can you tell from my entry what my mood is?

Yours Truly,
Liv

No comments: